Parc Botannia is development that is new and mainly located near Jalan Kayu. It is a highly anticipated development that is believed to occupy approximately 17,196 square metres. There are very many amenities that residents can be able to access and its location makes it very accessible by most means of transport. Parc Botannia Thanggam LRT Station is a highly anticipated new launch after the successful sale of High Park Residences located next to Thanggam LRT Station as well. It is also located near to Seletar Mall as well as Jalan Kayu Eateries.
Parc Botannia Thanggam LRT Station Fernvale
– Parc Botannia is developed by Wee Hur Development and Sing Development and its tenure is approximately 99 years.
– The number of units is approximately 735 while the number of storeys is approximately 22.
– The builder of this development is Wee Hur Construction.
– The address of this development is Fernvale road.
– The development is located near Nan Chiau high school which is one of the leading schools in Singapore. The school is highly rated in Singapore and it tries to teach both the Chinese culture and the language to its students.
– Parc Botannia is located near Seletar mall which a very popular mall especially due to its location. It serves all residents near it and has many retail units, cafes and also theatres.
– The development is located near a recreation and Sports centre that also has a swimming pool.
– The development can easily be accessed by major expressways like central expressway and Tampines expressway.
– It is worth noting down that there is also a childcare centre that is proposed and set to be located near the development.
Parc Botannia by Wee Hur and Sing Development
– All the units will be able to enjoy an amazing view of the forest that is located near Fernvale Crescent. Most of the units will also provide you with an amazing view of the pool.
– It is worth noting down that the units facings will also be well oriented to try and minimize the sun rays from reaching your bedroom or living room.
– There are various floor plans available for you so you definitely have a lot of options to choose from.
– Parc Botannia mainly has four bedroom units and there are two types of these units. The first one faces Fernvale street while the second one faces Sengkang west way.
– It is worth noting down that all units located on sixth floor and above will be able to get a view that is unblocked.
Parc Botannia Condo Fernvale Road
If you’re looking for a good development that provides you with a range of amenities and one that is also easily accessible, then you should consider going to the Parc Botannia development. The development has received approximately 16 bids and the top bid is believed to be approximately $287.1 million from Wee Hur Development and Sing Development.